Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I am scared to death of sharks and spiders.
2. I can't stop biting my nails, no matter how hard I try.
3. I talk to my cats WAY more than most people would consider normal.
4. I love the smell of new shower curtains.
5. I hate olives with a passion.
6. I get hooked on cheesy reality shows very easily.
7. I always drink Ginger Ale on airplanes, yet rarely in regular life.

I was tagged by my friend Anna

I'm cheating and not tagging anyone! I think all af the bloggers I know have been tagged:)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hee Hee! Shower curtains and Ginger Ale? How Random!!! =)

Lori, Gilbert & Ethan said...

Michelle-

My 2 1/2 yoa son loves spiders. When we go to the LA Zoo he has to go through Spider City at least 2 to 3 times!

Jake and Taryn said...

I can relate to a lot of that. No matter how hard I try, I too can not stop biting my nails! :( I also hate spiders and sharks....and I HATE snakes!!

Anna said...

lol- I love your seven things. That is funny about ginger ale- something about the airplane bring it out in ya? I too like the smell of new shower curtains- why can't they always smell like that?